Savvy first home buyers and investors will set their sights on this substantial low set brick and tile character residence, positioned on a 680m2 level parcel with side access in one of the most convenient and family friendly locations in popular Aroona.
This elevated property is only a short walk or cycle to parks, excellent local schools, the Currimundi Market Place and Parklands Shopping Centre; and a short drive the locals beaches and cafes.
This solid home provides plenty of versatile functional space for everyone. A spacious practical kitchen offers oodles of bench and storage space plus a double oven and gas cooktop for hassle-free mealtimes. With a dining room for family gatherings, spacious lounge and a family room that extends via glass sliders to an expansive covered patio; all-season entertaining and enjoyment is assured. The fully fenced yard ensures that the kids and pets have plenty of lush lawns to play in and there’s even room for a pool.
The master bedroom with split system aircon, ensuite and walk-in robe is positioned at the front of the home, with an additional three generous bedrooms with built-in robes served by a second bathroom and separate toilet at the other end of the home; ensuring ample accommodation for family or guests.
If you’d like to snap up this rare opportunity and stake your claim on a coveted slice of the renowned laid-back Sunshine Coast lifestyle, just a stone’s throw from idyllic beaches, excellent schools, parks, shopping, cafes, amenities and medical services – please contact me today to arrange an inspection!
– Fully fenced 680m2 block with side access and potential for a pool
– Split system aircon, ceiling fans, refreshing coastal breezes
– Double garage, shade house, plenty of storage
– Laundry, electric hot water, security screens
– Walk to shops, cafes, amenities and bus stop
– 700m to Talara Primary College; 1.8kms to Meridan State College
– 2kms to Dickie Beach, quiet inlets for kayaking and exquisite beaches
– 7-minutes’ drive to Sunshine Coast University Hospital and medical precinct or Caloundra CBD